Thursday, March 19, 2015

Outfit of the day! Floral!

Because I failed to post yesterday, which is when I usually post... I decided to do two post today! Sorry I did not post yesterday, I was having a really bad day and my depression really got to me. If you would like a post on that, please comment down below.  Any who lets get to the fun part!!!!
As we all know, the spring is coming up VERY shortly! Therefor, lets wear floral!!!! I love the floral print, it is so cute, feminine, and very girly! I love to be girly! Not to mention it is cute, and bright. Which, if you have not noticed, I LOVE BRIGHT COLORS, prints, whatever! haha but any who, down below I will show you how I pared my floral top and wore it out! and all the details will be down below!

My outfit:
-Top: Burlington (on sale for $8.99)
-Undershirt: Also Burlington 
-Shorts: Target 
-Shoes: Ariat Boots from Cavenders
-Accessories: 
*Red Bracelet: St.Benedict bracelet
*Black Bracelet: Ojo (evil eye) bracelet from a boutique in San Antonio
* Evil Eye bracelet: Tj Maxx
*Flower ring: James Avery
*Wedding ring: Somewhere in Turkey! haha thanks hubby!








XOXO- Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment