Sunday, March 15, 2015

Makeup Tutorial!

First off, let me address that I am not a professional, I am not a makeup artist. Therefor, if I do something wrong or whatever, address it to me in a professional matter. I am doing this for fun, and to be honest, I love how it came out. Hopefully y'all can recreate this look, or get inspired. Whatever you do, tag me or comment down below and tell me how it went! Now, that we got that out of the way.....I am excited to show you how my makeup look came out, it was so fun to do, I got so many compliments and boy did I feel hot, pretty, beautiful, fierce.....and much more! Not to mention, the hubby liked it, and he knows pretty much nothing about makeup. Alright, lets get started!


 As you can tell, I look pretty crazy, but do not worry it will look amazing after! Any who the top picture shows you how I used the NYX Wonder Pencil. I used it to brighten and clean up my eyebrows, because lets be real, eyebrows have to be on point! On the bottom picture I show you how it looks like when I blended it all out. I did not use a fancy brush or anything, I like to blend that with my finger. I feel like it warms up the product and blends it easier, but that is just my opinion. Not a professional, here.
 Down below, I show you that I used the NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk as my base. I personally feel like the Jumbo Pencil really helps bring out the color in the shadow I will be using. It also does a pretty good job at blending and it really does help my eyeshadow to not crease throughout the day.



I then proceeded to use this awesome Sephora palette. I mean this palette is great to take with you to travel, because you can recreate so many looks with it. Now, I do apologize for it being dirty, I tried to clean it up but more just kept falling off. Nonetheless, the shadows are beautiful. Very pigmented and shimmery. I used the second shadow on the top row, counting left to right that is. I used that shadow all over the lid. If you have this palette, the name of the shadow is Light Bronze. Next, I added the second color on the bottom row, to the corner of my eyes. I applied it to my outer "V" of my eye, that color is called Deep Brown. I know, I know the name of the shadows are so different and majestic right? I am kidding, the names are quite boring. 
After I was done applying the shadows and got them the way I wanted too, I started to use my Gimme Brow in Medium Deep to somewhat fill in my brows. I know my eyebrows are very dark, but I like to fill them in just a little to make them look FIERCE. Lol Also, I used the NYX Jumbo Eye pencil under the brow to blend out the shadows and really just give it a nice highlight. 

I mean common, don't my eyebrows look waaaaaayy better? No, okay well I think they do! haha. Now, let me just say....for some weird reason my eyebrows or face, I don't know which one it is, but they are somewhat lopsided. So, they tend to make my eyebrows look uneven but they are even, I promise! We are not moving to mascara!!! The best part.....
I am using, the Kat Von D Immortal Lash, this is a sample size. I got it at Sephora, I decided to give it a try before I bought the full size... and the verdict is, I am getting the full size! The wand is really weird, but my God, do they make my eyelashes look AMAZING! You will see on the picture down below, you be the judge!


Gaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, AHHHH-MAZZZZ-IIINNGGGGG right? Try it out Y'all! Now, that we are done with the eyes...we are moving too..... FACE! 

 I used the Naked Skin by Urban Decay, I used about two pumps all over my face... It has GREAT coverage, and you can build it up if you would like too. I did use some of my Sonia Kashuk, concealer on the areas I felt that needed some coverage. Now, that stuff is a little heavy. It is thick! Use with caution, if you use it make sure to use the smallest amount. Once again, I feel like these two products blend well with the heat of your fingers. I did not use a brush, I dispersed it with my hands, and it did a pretty damn good job blending. Next is blush!!!!! Down below, I show what kind of blush I use. 
This blush, let me tell you...has been my go-to blush for years! I love it! I use the middle color, and I got light handed on it because personally I do not like heavy blush on my face, I look weird..haha! 
Now, my favorite part....LIPS LIPS LIPS!!! I love lipstick, do not worry, I will be posting about my collection, and my favssss soon! Now, I do use a lip liner.....to line my lips. I love LOVE LOVE, the look that lip liner gives the lips. I feel like it is a much more cleaner look and you get them fierce looking lips! Down below are the products I used. 




Lip liner I used is the NYX lip pencil, in 834 Prune. I absolutely LOVE NYX lip liners! The lipstick I used is.....SURPRISE! Also, by NYX! haha. Can you tell, I really like NYX products?! Any who, lipstick is the Matte lipstick line. It is called Aria. Personally, I love this lip color, it is different. It reminds me of the 1920's and I always get compliments on this lip color! Be bold, give it a try!  Down below, I will show you a before and after of my face! Magic! haha



AMAZING RIGHT!? I hope y'all like this look, and will try to recreate it! Have fun!
I will also post of a sneak peak of what my next coming up posts will be down below!!.....



 Had to take some selfies with the husband! Twas fun! And who wants a recipe post about heaven in a bowl, pictured down below?! YUM!!!!! Please share this, comment on it so I know you liked it!
XOXO- Steph

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! the brush is weird, but it is amazing! Hope you try it!

      Delete
  2. okay be honest, what was truly your favorite part must know ASAP!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite part of the makeup? Personally, I love to do my eyes and lips. Absolutely adore experimenting with different colors and pigmentation in order to achieve the best look! I hope that is what you meant, if not please comment or message me to let me know what you meant.
      I apologize for not replying to your comment sooner!

      Much love,
      Stephanie

      Delete