Saturday, March 28, 2015

Fun Spring Makeup Look!

I know it is now spring time, and it is quite fun to see all the bright colors coming back! I soooo missed that! Therefor I decided to make a really fun and bright makeup look! And I decided to try out one of NYX new colored mascaras! They had really fun colors like lavender, blue, lime green, pink, and the normal brown and black. Well, without further a due, here is the tutorial!!











 So, I started by priming my lids with the NYX Jumbo Eye pencil in Milk, and put that all over my lid and used my finger to spread it out. I then used the NYX wonder pencil under my brows, between my eyebrows and on top to just give it a nice highlight. I then used the Glam pallet (pictured down below) and used the bright pink on the corner of my eyes and blend it upward towards the corner of my eye. It is really pigmented shadow, but I kept playing with the shade to really just give me that super bright and vibrant color. As soon as that was the way I wanted it to be, I used a nice shimmery bronze shadow from the corner of my lids to 1/2 of my eye. As I was done with that, I got the NYX jumbo eye pencil in milk and re-applied the color underneath my brow bone. I then proceeded to curl my lashes and on my top lashes, I used the Kat Von D mascara and on the bottom I used the NYX colored mascara! I mean LOOK AT HOW FUN IT IS!!!! It is very well pigmented and very blue! haha but it is gorgeous! OH MAHHHHH GOD! It gives it an awesome color pay off and it really gives it a nice pop of color! GO GET IT! you will NOT regret it! After I was done with my eyes, I put my foundation on (pictured down below)  and added the TINNIEST amount of blush! (also pictured down below) and added this amazing MAC lip gloss! It really tied down the look! AHHHHH! It was a really fun look! and really different and unique, I reaaaaallllyyy hoped you liked it!









I hope you liked it and try to recreate it! 
XOXO-Steph

1 comment: