Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Kimono Outfit of the Day!

I am going to be honest, when I first saw the Kimono style...I was so confused on how to dress one... Until I found the cutest Kimono at Burlington, not only was it super cheap..but it was something that I could see myself wearing a lot in the spring and summer. I was quite nervous to go out like that because I have never worn anything like that before, but I got the courage and gave it a try and boy did I get a lot of compliments that day! I know there are a lot of fashion trends that are quite scary for someone who is not used to it, but give it a try! It is fun to try out new things!
Here is how I styled mine!

Shoes: Nordstrom Rack
Kimono: Burlington
Jeans: Target
Tank Top: Moms Closet..LOL sorry mom!
Flower Ring: James Avery
 
 











 Hope y'all liked it......try new things y'all!
XOXO-Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment