Friday, June 19, 2015

Outift of The Day!- Summer Edition

Howdy guys!
So I have a new outfit of the day!
Who is excited?! I sure am.
Well, my outfit is very chill, very comfy...COMFY!
Since I just had surgery, I am trying to wear comfy clothes that do not cause tightness on my chest, since it was on my chest. I also cannot wear normal bra's for a little while, NO I DID NOT GET A BOOB JOB. Long story short, I had to get a lump removed....again! Get y'alls boobies checked PLEASE. Do not think it cannot happen to you... it can. 
Any who, I will make a blog post about that later on but we are here to see the outfit, right?!
 Okay, so what I have seen is those loose beach-y pants that are very loose and fit any body type! I love them!!!!!
Here is how I styled mine<3
 
Outfit:
Shirt: Ross
Pants: Marshalls
Wedges: Target
 



  
Hope yall liked it!!!!!
XOXO-Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment