Thursday, June 4, 2015

MAKEUP TUTORIAL-Brown smokey eyes!

Howdy guys!
Sorry I am slacking on my blog post, recently had surgery so I am trying to get myself all better and ready to go! 
With that said, when I feel good and up to it, I try to work on new blog posts!
So, who is excited for a makeup look! 
Like finally!!!
I hope y'all like it<3

Here we go......Products I used:
(in order)

The look:
I used NYX Milk Jumbo eye pencil on my lids and blended it with my finger. I used it as a base before I use any shadow on my lids, I like it, it works great and makes the colors pop! I then used MAC's Eyeshadow in Vapour, 3/4 of my lid and on my brow bone. I then used the Beauty Gems palette, I used mainly browns (this palette does not have names of the eyeshadow, I apologize:(!) Moving on, I used the shadow on the fourth row on the left on my crease and blended it. I then used, the chocolate darker brown color on the corner of my eyes, and blended it with the other color. I kept doing that back and fourth until I achieved the color I wanted. Remember to blend, blend and BLEND! You do not want to have harsh lines, you want nice blended creases and edges! So...KEEP BLENDING!!!! lol I then brought what was left on my brush down towards my lower lash line, to give it a more smokier look! I then curled my lashes, added some mascara. I used two mascaras they are listed above!!! and added mascara to my top and bottom lashes. I then filled my brows just a little with the chocolate dark brown from the palette. After that was done, I used Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel to set my eyebrows. Cause homegirl has some thick, crazy brow hairs! lol I then used Maybeline's Fit me Matte+Poreless Foundation in shade 130 Buff Beige. Then I used a mixture of two blushes from the Covergirl instantcheekbones palette. I used the left color and middle color and added them to my cheeks. Once I was done with my cheeks, I added some lipgloss!! YES GIRL or GUY!! I used Revlon 220 Fuchsia Finery and on top of that only in the middle, I used MAC's Lipglass in Viva Glam. And the look is complete<3 


Sorry the lighting is a bit off, I am not at home. I am in a different state so it is a bit off! SORRY! The next two photos below have better lighting but they were taken from my Iphone! Holler! haha


Hope y'all liked the look, I know I did!!!<3

OH and check out this awesome mirror I got at Target for 16.99!! And I brought it with me on my travels! Double sided, plus who does not love the lighting on it!!!! AHH best purchase ever!
 XOXO-Steph














No comments:

Post a Comment